How to help#
You will be of invaluable help if you contribute to the documentation.
Such a contribution can be:
- Indications of inaccuracies, errors, typos
- Suggestions for editing specific sections
- Making additions
Special thanks to those who are ready to offer help with the case and help in developing documentation, as well as translating it into other languages.
How to get started#
To develop the documentation, you don't even need to install the entire FastStream project as a whole.
- Clone the project repository
- Create a virtual environment
- Activate it
- Install documentation dependencies
- Go to the
- Start the local documentation server
Now all changes in the documentation files will be reflected on your local version of the site. After making all the changes, you can issue a
PR with them - and we will gladly accept it!